Interiew for visa to the U.S

I arrived at Rose Garden Tower at 8:45 am. My interview is 9:30am. I had to wait until 9:10 to get inside. I had to turn off the mobile phone, show my passport with ID card then I was given a VISITOR card numbered 39, the keeping card for my mobile was 69. An instruction paper was given to me for application.
I had to queue for 15 minutes to submit all papers and then was given number 30. There were about 20 people waiting for the interview. The numbers were in turn raised up and each who carried that number would show up for fingerprint then continued waiting.
Some people failed to get a visa. As I watched, almost quick interview could bring to the interviewer a hope to get a visa. Some were very disappointed of being rejected.
There were 2 middle aged American interviewers, one looks so friendly and the other seems to be hard. I felt quite confident then. Whoever would interview is OK. Anyway, I was luckily interviewed by the first guy.
Ier: Hi! How are you?
Iee: Good morning. I am fine. You have a very nice smile. I was siting there waiting and saw that.
Ier: Thank you very much. Where did you study?
Iee: Hanoi National University of Foreign Language, English Department.
Ier: I see. You speak good English.
Iee. Thank you.
Ier: What is your job?
Iee: I work as an EC for TA Co.
Ier: What type of event do you do?
Iee: All events relating to training courses to surgeons in or outside of Vietnam since our company introduces new technologies on Trauma and Orthopaedics nationwide and different big or small conferences of the same field.
Ier: Yes, I see. Who is Dr. Zirkle?
Iee: He is the Founder of SIGN organization.
Ier: What is the reason for your participating in the conference?
Iee: It's my obligation to accompany the Vietnamese surgeons who attend the conference. They will give presentations on SIGN nails in fixing broken arms and legs. It's a chance for them to share experience to surgeons from different countries. This is also a chance for me to learn more about a made-in-USA conference.
Ier: Your income?
Iee:.....
Ier: Thank you (chop onto the blue card). Please bring this card here tomorrow at 4pm for the visa. Congratulation and wish you a nice trip.
Iee: Thank you, thank you very much. (Then happily left for ID card and cell phone)

2 comments:

Khong Minh Hang's blog said...

hi hi. congrats! bọn mỹ nhiều chuyện cũng đôi khi dễ thương phết nhỉ. hí hí hí hí. xxx

Anonymous said...

Wo, how an intelligent you are. Congratulation even though it's too late now. I don't know whether I have a chance like you or not.