14.9 - Thi

Gave myself an almost free afternoon. Shopped around, looking for the required material. Not easy. Found one thing that really love. Took several pieces. Hope that somebody loves it too.
Dinner, ate very little, the food was not good. Q&B came, chit n chat. Gave back several items which do not fit me, though they are gifts from her recent BK trip. She is so lucky, anyway, anyhow. Sometimes, money makes sense, sometimes not. Yet, money, have is better than not, much is better than little, hic...
Chat with em, the one who used to adore me, very much, and now still, but less, I think ^_^. She said she visited my site every day. One day she found it was not available anymore. She was upset. I did not know about that. I have made a mistake, to her. Just thought that people are busy, they do not have time to think about others. But it is not true. I am so moved today since talking with her. Thank you, Thi!

No comments: