Em dep va de thoung qa!

Things are a bit fine today. Cols did a good job. Had almost no drink until the security said that I should leave the office for lunch. Just walked to the restaurant. Everybody was ready. I was so tense with work 1o minutes ago but felt very excited then. It was really me again at a party. Someone tried to call Voi asking if he could come, hic, but in fact, they wanted me to continue with the second round, which promised to bring all a more enjoyable time. Anyway, that's enough for me today. Tired. I should have some rest.
Got home at 3. I thought I would sleep, but not. Changed. Then started decorating the wall by myself. It took me 4 hours until I could finish it. Nice. Really nice.
B called. Set up a plan for tomorrow. We will be around all together. Shopping, surely, lunching, yes, enjoying life.
Ah, a very cute gift, yes, and other 2 funny ones. I have not tried them yet as leaving at the office before lunch. Anyway, feel good. Really good. Sleepy nay... Just seen some clips taken by a BlackBerry showing how the performance was in the afternoon, hic...

No comments: