Being a Boss - Happy or not?

After some short greetings, N asked me out for lunch. It was at a Singaporean and Malaysian restaurant, of which, N is a regular guest. N was waiting for me at the first table next to the entrance.
What I saw first was a very bright face. N looks a little bit chubbier after the wedding. I am glad to hear that they are happy. N is now too busy with the company and sometimes feels exhausted. N said that Happiness appears on my face. Haha, Happiness is really an abstract concept. I counted some faces of my friends who have studied abroad and so far are all successful at work. I feel glad and proud of being their friend. However, each has her own point of view on Happiness. And I, I myself feel what I am possessing is far to be called Happiness.
Glad again to hear that one-hour lunch with me helped you retrieve energy and spirit for work. Always wish you, with my sincerity, Happiness and success as a BOSS.

No comments: