Feel sorry?

I want to ask if you ever feel sorry for someone?
I feel sorry for the people gathering under the bridge on the way to work every day, waiting for and rushing into any man who has just stopped nearby them. They may have to wait the whole day without any order for work. However, I think, they may be happy even if they only get 50.000 dong to cover their family daily expense.
I also feel sorry for the farmer who is curving his back, cycling with 2 heavy packets of vegetable. He is on the way to get ready for the night market while we are driving home after cool-wind refreshment. I know he will very happy to get 200.000 dong for a quick wholesale and then hastily cycle back home, 30 km faraway.
I feel sorry for the man who once a day comes to the food stall next to my house, taking the waste home. I know he will very happy as he gets enough food for his pigs today.
However,
I am sure that, there is someone somewhere who feels sorry for me even though I am now very happy with what I am possessing?! Do you think so, my dear?

No comments: