Merry Chrismas 2008!


Merry xmas to everyone!
Dear customers, partners, fellow colleagues and friends from all over the world,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all support, advice & care over the last year.

To my customers & partners, I will work harder to provide better support all of you in the coming year.

To my colleagues, thank you for all your hard work you had provided to me in order to get the job done.

To my friends, i apologize that i haven't given enough time for all of you. Let try to catch up soon.

Lastly, I wish all of you and family have a beautiful Xmas and a Happy new year!!!

Mượn lời Darren tí...

3 comments:

Brad said...

and a very merry Christmas to you too.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to chi nha!

Anonymous said...

Merry christmas nha chi!