30 Tết

Got out of bed at 9:55am. Feel very comfortable. Started to up. The first thing was the bookshelf. Did not dare to touch the wardrobe as it would consume a lot of time and that several pieces would say goodbye, not today. Rearrange something for a new atmosphere. Things seemed to be fine when the clock said 4:00pm. Had a shower, nail cut. No time for a short rest. I started to cook. Called MC and QB to come with us. Dinner was very traditional with boiled chicken, Nem, vermicelli with dried bamboo shoot, beef fried with vegetables, grilled squid, drink was claret. Every dish was delicious, especially my NEM, said Q, not me, hihi. We watched TV all together after dinner, the program was very interesting. QB left at 10. They are going to HongKong for a holiday this Tet, envy lah, hichic...
Just leave some lines before going out to see the fireworks now. We will later go the pagoda before coming home. Hubbie always goes there only one time in the year, every New Year's Eve. He says all what he prays always come true?!!! This will be my very first time tonite. I would pray Happiness for myself and the family.
Have received http://matcuoi.com and msg from Doctors, colleagues and friends with nice wishes. Feel excited. I am enjoying this Tet every second!

No comments: